OUR QUALIFIED TEAM
- Graduate Diploma of Psychology (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Psychological Sciences
- Australian Institute of Fitness Master Trainer
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessing
- Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine
- Thump Boxing Systems Instructor Course
- Thump Boxing Systems Advanced Instructor Course
- Modern Pregnancy Pre-Natal Exercise
- First Aid & CPR
- 2023 Qld Personal Trainer of the Year (AUSActive)
- 2022 Qld Independent Business of the Year (AUSActive)
- 2021 AUSactive Female Personal Trainer of the Year (Fitness Australia)
- 2019 Fitness Australia Personal Trainer of the Year Finalist
- 2015 Fitness Australia Quality Awards GOLD Award
- 2015 Fitness Australia Quality Awards Quality Improvement Award
- 2014 Fitness Australia Quality Awards SILVER Award
I want to let you know that we have had a customer call us with the sole purpose of singing your praises and telling us all about how much she LOVES your classes.
The customer is very impressed with the quality of class you offer, your enthusiasm and commitment to encouraging your participants.
Suanne, thank you for providing such a top quality experience for your participants and for being such a great asset to the Active and Healthy programs!!
Keep up the awesome work!
The greatest thing I have ever done is to start training with you Fitness Forever. It’s made such a difference to my life and well being in so many ways. You gave me one of the best gifts I have ever had “inclusion”. It’s so wonderful to be able to participate in so many ways instead of being a spectator. I’m so happy to be part of the Fitness Forever Family and hope I can be for a long time.
I love training with Suanne! It’s always challenging but she’s also very attentive and will tailor the sessions to your abilities.
Suanne has trained me for around 8 years and helped me transform myself to a strong healthy person. Her flexibility, adaptability, good humour and strong focus on making her sessions fit for you have made her in my mind one of the best trainers I’ve worked with. She can make exercise fun and workable for anyone and her knowledge and expertise in general health and nutrition is fantastic
Suanne manage to get my old body moving. She is very gentle and understand special needs people like me. Without her I would probably be stiff as timber and in pain every day. Thank you, Suanne.
I’ve been working with Suanne for a few months now. I’m very new to the PT thing and wasn’t sure what to expect. I’m a full-time working Mum with little time for exercise, and I get bored very easily. Suanne immediately made everything comfortable (and even fun!!) for me. She is patient, knowledgeable, kind, and funny…absolutely NOT the “Commando” style of PT, which is a huge relief. She supplies all of the equipment and changes up the routine every week. I always feel incredible afterwards, and am gaining ideas and exercises which I’m (surprisingly) happy to do in my own time.
In short, I’d recommend Suanne to anyone. My only fear is that she is so good that everyone will want her as their PT!!
Suanne was so lovely to deal with as a Nutritionist, her advice was so helpful and assisted greatly in resolving the problems I was having. Highly recommend Suanne and her team!
My Husband was Suanne’s 1st client over 10 yrs ago. Today she trains the whole family twice a week and has formally provided a boxing class for us and my husband’s employees . She is awesome and without her we wouldn’t be as fit, healthy and flexible as we are. Go Suanne!!!! (PS she can be mean, but in a nice way and each session is different!)